Tony

Tony
My brother in law Tony helping the poor

Sunday, December 11, 2016

For many years I kept this Blog and updated it with stories from my El Salvador mission experiences as well as family stories.  This past year I had made a decision to write a book.  A book you ask, why? Well, I believe I have been given a gift, and I believe that God is asking me to share that gift. 

In preparing for this book I had to do some research, aside from the missionary visits.  Some of which is to interview folks on their experiences, particularly those things that have shaped, or reshaped their lives.  If you feel you have an experience or amazing story to share, please PM me at colovasj@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you and I promise to keep your story confidential. 

Although I will not be updating this Blog on a regular basis, I do intend to keep writing my story.  I do not have a release date as of yet.  I keep God's schedule, therefore, I write when inspired to do so. 

I look forward to hearing YOUR story. 

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment